FitPT Now Offering TeleRehab
Posted on March 30 2020
Here at Fit Physical Therapy, we are working hard to ensure that you have access to the care you need during this time as we deal with the growing concern over COVID-19. In an effort to continue providing high-quality care to our clients, we are now offering PT services via TeleRehab.
What is TeleRehab?
TeleRehab is the digital practice used to describe health care services and support provided remotely via digital communication and devices (computer, tablet or phone) as determined by you and your therapist. The purpose of TeleRehab is to facilitate effective delivery of physical therapy services by improving access to care. TeleRehab is meant to continue to provide you with care for ANY reason you cannot come into the clinic including but not limited to:
- Concern over the current COVID-19 pandemic
What can TeleRehab do for you?
- Analyze and progress your current home exercise program
- Assess posture, walking, and other movement analysis
- Educate you on self-care/home management of your condition
- Answer any questions you have about your rehab
TeleRehab may be appropriate for you if:
- You are currently sick
- You are being quarantined due to potential exposure to COVID-19
- You fall into a high-risk category for contracting the virus due to your age and/or pre-existing health conditions
- You fear exposure to COVID-19
For instructions and information to prepare for your TeleRehab appointment please click here.
Please contact us if you feel that TeleRehab is right for you! 303-409-2133.
4 Safety Tips For Shoveling Snow
“Stick around for a few hours, the weather is sure to change.” Most Colorado residents utter these words throughout t...
Physical Therapy After Surgery
Rehabilitation after surgery is a critical factor in helping patients improve range of motion, increase strength and ...
Aquatic Therapy Helps Reduce Pain
Working at rec centers allows me to see, on a daily basis, the wide spectrum of people who are united in their desi...