Some Clinics Open for In-Person Visit + Virtual Visits Available
Posted on April 14 2020
We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well and staying healthy! Fit Physical Therapy continues to see patients In-Person at the following locations:
- Peak Community and Wellness Center – 6612 S. Ward St., Littleton, CO 80127
- Duncan YMCA – 6350 Eldridge St., Arvada, CO 80004
- Westminster Fitness Center – 10475 N. Sheridan Blvd., Westminster, CO 80020
In addition, we have satellites locations open:
- Green Mountain at Core Progression Personal Training to service our City of Lakewood clinics that remain closed.
- Centennial Foot and Ankle Specialists (a podiatric surgeon’s office) for our Trails clinic that shut down.
If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment,
please contact us today at 303-409-2133.
As a reminder, we now offer TeleRehab so you can get the care you need from the comfort of your home! These virtual visits with your Physical Therapist – either by phone or video are a way you can be seen quickly and safely during the COVID-19 outbreak. Most insurance plans cover the cost of TeleRehab visits. Please check with your insurance company for details.
What can TeleRehab do for you?
- Analyze and progress your current home exercise program
- Assess posture, walking, and other movement analysis
- Educate you on self-care/home management of your condition
- Answer any questions you have about your rehab
TeleRehab may be appropriate for you if:
- You are currently sick
- You are being quarantined due to potential exposure to COVID-19
- You fall into a high-risk category for contracting the virus due to your age and/or pre-existing health conditions
- You fear exposure to COVID-19
Please contact us at 303-409-2133 if you need to schedule a TeleRehab or In-Person visit.
The Fit Physical Therapy Team
Avoid Injuries While Enjoying Hiking
Most of us have had to change our summer travel plans this year but luckily for those of us living in Colorado, we...
Tips to Stay Injury-Free While Spring Cleaning
Now that the weather is warming up, we all want to get outside and start sprucing up the outside of our homes. This...
Medicare Now Covers Telehealth for Physical Therapy
Medicare has just announced that it will now begin covering telehealth for physical and occupational therapy sessions...